Utility Automation and process control has become increasingly complex and the concepts and systems are evolving very fast. It is vital to maintain an architecture that homogeneously supports all of the technologies to ensure process optimization, system functionality, and cost controls.
ELCA Systems provides services and products to help its clients to design, build, commission and operate its projects in an economical and ecological efficient and safe manner. We deliver tangible business value starting from an idea, through to the realization and commissioning and finally refurbishment and sustainability.
Our engineers provide planning, design, applications programming, implementation, commissioning, and training services for distributed control systems, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems and computer-based monitoring, control and simulation systems.
ELCA is known for its high-end panel manufacturing capabilities – read more here
ELCA Utility Automation Services
Design and build of BCUs, RTU, Protocol Converters and Gateways
Design and built of SCADA Marshaling Panels / Cross Connection Panel
Uniquely development of the user interfaces (GUI) for each SCADA project
PLC Design & Programming
- Design an build of PLC infrastructures and panels
- Coding using ladder logic, function block diagrams, structured text and instructional lists and base don IEC 61131
- Broad range of development experience on HMI platforms like VTScada, InduSoft Web Studio, Wonderware InTouch, Proficy HMI/SCADA-iFix, and WinCC
- Design of the HMI development process incl MS SQL, ActiveX / .NET integration
- Integrate to real-time data, automated reporting, tablet enabled functions, secured web access, and surveillance device notifications to provide the holistic HMI solution deployment
- GSM/GPRS, Radio based communication solutions
- Design and build Control and Instrumentation Solution